ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

7.08.2013

Love, Andrea

It's been a little over 2 years since my journey began with Style. Love. Repeat. It's been a hell of a ride, but I've been wanting to make some changes for a while. I wanted this space to be more personal, more aligned with my growing interests, and just more me. So, I made the decision to completely revamp and re-brand the blog, and I couldn't be happier! Love, Andrea is my new space, and I'm so looking forward to continuing this journey with you. I won't be deleting this blog anytime soon, but please update your bookmarks, etc., and click the logo below to be forwarded to the new site.




Here's to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.