ABOUT CONTACT PARTNERSHIPS FEATURES SHOP BLOGLOVIN VIDEOS
back to top html arrow button
} -->

Receive Fashion & Beauty Updates! Click the Like Button Below

6.28.2013

Weekly Roundup

Next week I'll be spending the holiday in Philadelphia, and I'm so looking forward to a few unplanned days of bliss. And of course, no trip to Philly would be complete without a visit to Reading Market. I'll be stuffing my face for sure.

- Kinfolk's newly launched site, complete with galleries from their past issues contains so much inspiration, including the photo above.
- Olivia Munn is such a natural beauty, and I love this look she was spotted in recently. Cue the hunt for vintage skirts.
- Chocolate nutella pots with boozy cream are always a good idea.
- The badass blogger behind Rackk and Ruin has launched her own jewelry line, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you.